- A reservation can be made on-line with a valid credit card. A 3.5% surcharge will be added to the total charges to cover the cost of processing your credit card payment.
- For your convenience you may contact our Reservation Line (540. 377.9383) to speak to someone that can answer any questions and secure your reservation.
- Deposit of one night or 50% of stay, whichever is greater is required at time of registration to secure your cabin reservation.
- In addition to a reservation deposit, a security deposit of $200 is also required. A credit card on file is sufficient.
- Refundable within 7 days of departure.
- Packages,Special Amenities and all culinary require ordering and payment in advance during booking registration. Review ALL cancellation policies.
- Accepted: Visa/Master Card and most other credit cards, Cash, Check and Money Orders payable to Richard Christy.
- Checks will be accepted, paid in advance and cleared 2 weeks prior to scheduled arrival date.
- A service fee of $40.00 will be charged on all returned checks.
- Payment in full is required 14 days before arrival. No exceptions unless prior arrangements are made.
- All personal and financial information provided to Rock-n-Creek Cabin by our guest is strictly confidential.
-Lost Key Fee: There will be a $20.00 replacement charge for any lost or misplaced keys.
- Regardless of method of payment a security deposit must accompany your reservation and will be returned once cabin is cleaned and inventoried. Unless other arrangements are made. If paying by credit card your your card information will remain on file for 7 days after check-out and will serve as your security deposit. Please contact our Business Office with questions. 540.377.9383
- If cabin is found damaged, missing items or excessive cleaning is required beyond normal wear, an assessment will be made and fees will be deducted from the security deposit. If something happens during your stay that may compromise your deposit no matter how minor. Please contact our office 540-377-9383.
- Pet Cleaning: Special cleaning is done after each guest with pets vacates the cabin to insure a clean and healthy environment for our next guest. If during cabin cleaning it is evident that pets have been on the furniture or there is more cleaning and disinfecting needed because of owners lack of responsibility. An additional cleaning charge could be applied. Please take care of your pets.
- Reservation Cancellation: Notice of cancellation requires 14 days notice in writing prior to scheduled arrival date. Send notices to Rock-n-Creek Cabin, 964 Zinks Mill School Road, Montebello, Va., 24464, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 540.377.9383. All other packages, culinary and special arrangements require 48 hour notice by telephone in advance of arrival. Less than 48 hour notice all charges apply.
-Less than 14 days notice on lodging reservation: Deposit/Payment will be forfeited.
- A $30.00 processing fee will be deducted from any returned deposit and a 3.5 % credit card refund surcharge will be added in addition to the processing fee.
- Not responsible for inclement weather; therefore you will be charged for nights reserved.
Changes to Reservations: Notice of changes that reduces the length of stay or number of guest requires 14 days notice. ( See Reservation Cancellation) Any changes made to the original reservation that extends the length of your stay or number of guest carries no penalties. Changes that reduces the length of stay or the number of guest within 14 days of the check-in date will incur a reservation change service fee of $50.00. Less then 14 days your reservation will be charged the original amount that was quoted at the time of reservation.
- Non-Smoking Cabin.
- No open fires other then designated areas.
- No swimming or fiashing in ponds.
- Wading in creek and catch pools (at your own risk).
- Well-behaved pets are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture.
- Kennel use is suggested, but not required.
- A pet deposit of $30.00 per pet is required per stay.
-Do Not Enter….Out buildings and barn are off limits to guest.
- Check-In 11:00 a.m. Subject to change without notice.
- Check-Out 1:00 p.m. Subject to change without notice.
- Earlier or later check-in or check-out can be arranged by contacting us.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- Rates: Subject to 5% county lodging tax and 5.3% state tax. Not included in rates.