Amenities,,, The Great Stuff You Get !
- Cabin is equipped with Central Heat and Air Conditioning.
- Wood-burning Stone Fireplace. We can supply your wood needs for campfires and fireplace. Two day supply seasoned cordwood with kindling $30.00.
you can order during reservation or call during your stay. Cash payment on site only.
-Satellite with 500 channels. TV with DVD and VHS player.
-Bose Stereo System with CD Player.
- AM/FM Clock Radios in each bedroom.
- DVD Movie Library, Book/Magazine Library exchange, Board Games.
- Telephone with unlimited long distance. NO INTERNATIONAL CALLS.
- Ceiling Fans.
- Fully stocked Linens, Bedding and Bath Towels.
- Extra Pillows, Blankets and Towels.
- Fully appointed and Well-Equipped Kitchen.
- Electric Stove with Oven.
- Full size side-by-side Refrigerator/Freezer,
- Toaster Oven, Microwave, Regular Toaster, Blender and Coffee Grinder .
- Coffee Maker with Filters.
- Dishwasher and Detergent.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bathtub.�
-Motorcycle Wash Area, With Cleaning Supplies.
- Cleaning Supplies,Trash Bags, Toilet Paper and Paper Towels.
- Four Private Ponds, one with dock and bench.
- Two Stone Campfire Rings. (Campfire Wood For Sale)
- Horseshoe Pit.
- Bocce Ball.
- Woodland Walking Paths.
- Open Wildflower paths with benches.
- Natural Trout Stream, North Fork of The Tye River runs through the property.
- Barbecue Smoker Grill. ( Charcoal and Lighter Fluid Sold On Site)
- Three Covered Porches with seating.
- 16×26-Foot Open Deck with Picnic Tables and Adirondack Chairs.
- Detached Car Port for two vehicles. Maximum Height: 6 feet, 6 inches. Watch your top knot.
- On-site Artisan Studio, Buck Island Bay Decoys and Mountain Man Basketry.